۱۳۸۶ تیر ۱, جمعه

@ work

There's this guy at work, he keeps nagging about everything I do, whatsoever. Whenever something's broken he comes to my office and says: "Ali, this is broken. Did you do it?"

The first time, he told me not to take it personal. I've been trying to. But today...

him- Ali, how many power supplies did you take from my office?
me- 2
him- What kind?

We went to an office and I showed him...

me- one like this and one like that one.
him- I have 3 power supplies missing.
me- errrr, O.K.
him- Where are they? How long are you going to use them?
me- In the EQ lab downstairs. I'm running some tests and I need them for another week. Do you want me to stop the test and give you the power supplies?
him- No.

A few minutes later I went to the EQ lab. I saw a third power supply that he had given me himself before. So I came upstairs to tell him. I didn't want him to look around for it.

me- I have 3 power supplies, you know.
bla bla bla
him- You shouldn't abort your tests. But you should have asked me explicitly for those power supplies. Next time I'd be angry.